– Teams may be formed from any public or private school within the boundaries of the city of Irvine.
– There is both a boys and girls team at each division level (participation permitting). If there is not enough players for separate teams a co-ed team will be formed and play in the boys division.
– Teams are be formed by the following divisions:
- 2nd-4th Grade
- 5th-6th Grade
- 7th-8th Grade
– Schools are permitted one boys team and one girls team per division.
– Team rosters are determined by the school and coach.
– All players must participate on the team of the Irvine Unified or Tustin Unified School District school that they attend.
– Any player who resides in Irvine, but does not attend and Irvine elementary or middle school, can participate for the school within whose IUSD/TUSD-identified boundary he/she resides. As to whether the player earns a spot on that school’s team is at the discretion of the coach and administration of that school.